Tuesday, April 8, 2014

We moved!

So things have been a bit quiet around here... One big reason for that?


We moved!

Nope, we didn't buy a house but we did find a great one to rent! It's got more space than our old apartment, a big backyard for the dog (and the toddler!) to run around in and overall it's a great spot for us. We miss our water view but not much else about the old place! 

Moving was a bit of a pain in the butt (seriously we managed to pick the one day this winter that it freaking snowed to move all of the big stuff over!) but we did it! Sure, there are still boxes in the office/guest room but one day those will be unpacked.

I have so much more I want to write about (my baby turned 1! We threw her a party! And did I mention that we're living in a new house?!) and slowly but surely I'll get around to it. Just wanted to say hi to anyone still reading that I haven't totally forgotten about this space and will be sharing more soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...