Friday, February 24, 2012

Hey, look, I remember this feeling!

Hey, so remember when I said I was feeling better about taking the bar exam this time around? HA! Apparently I just needed this week to hit and OH MY GOD I kind of want to die now. Between everything blowing up at work (SERIOUSLY why is it the week that I'm going to be gone for the exam is the EXACT week that shit hits the fan and I actually really need to be at work?), and not getting some final study time that I really really REALLY need, I'm currently a stressed out maniac. 


The thing that put me over the edge? People making excuses instead of just FIXING THE PROBLEM. I don't want to get into the whole thing, but let's just say there is an issue with one of my study materials. I emailed requesting that the issue be fixed, and they're just getting back to me today (why yes, it is the Friday before the exam! What awesome timing!). So, now I have to take time out of my day to get the issue resolved (which remember, I don't really have at the moment because I either need to be working or studying), and I'm still getting bullshit excuses. I DON'T CARE why it hasn't been fixed yet, just help me figure out a solution, ok?


So yeah. I definitely remember this feeling. And this time it's even worse because of my job related responsibilities. I don't want to let anyone down there, so I'm trying to do everything I can. At the same time, I really don't want to fail this exam and have to take it AGAIN in July. So, I'm really trying to make sure that I get in the studying I need. Balance? What balance? Please, oh please let it be next Thursday at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...